We are super excited to have Jeff Toomire join the Commerce family as Regional Vice President of Southern California!
Jeff comes to Commerce with fifteen years plus of mortgage industry experience and is excited about both being an productive mortgage advisor as well as helping expand our footprint with more branch offices in SoCal. Jeff is very high energy, a straight shooter – speaks openly and honestly and is full of lots of awesome ideas. We feel lucky to have Jeff join our team. To get to know him more personally, we give you Jeff’s Top 5s!
“Top 5 Things I can’t Live Without”:
- My wife, Tammy, she definitely completes my life and keeps me on my toes!
- My kids, Slater (6) and baby Stella (16 mo.). I love them to death!
- Sunshine, I live to be outdoors, especially near the water.
- My friends. Who are we without relationships with our family and friends!
- My iPhone. I hate to say it, but without it my clients wouldn’t be happy, LOL. 🙂
“Top 5 Things You Don’t Know About Me”:
- I was a Huntington Beach lifeguard for 6 years while growing up, it was my first and favorite job.
- I lived in Australia for two stints totaling about 15 months. I love that place!
- I’m an avid surfer, snowboarder, love riding motocross and staying active.
- Golf is a passion. My goal is to break below a 7 handicap before the age of 45.
- My favorite pastime is playing with my kids in the water, either our pool, the beach or at the river.
Thank you Jeff for choosing Commerce! To get ahold of Jeff, you can find him here: