We are super excited to welcome Zachary Taylor, branch manager and senior mortgage advisor to our newly opened San Diego branch office! Zach comes to Commerce with over 25 years of industry expertise. Not only is he an amazing mortgage resource but I challenge you to find a nicer person…except maybe Lynette Coleman, his longtime partner who also recently joined Commerce in San Diego. You will get to meet Lynette separately in her blog post. 🙂 If you live in the San Diego area (or just like to visit), please consider Zach for your home financing needs. We could not be more excited or proud to have him onboard.
Straight from Encinitas, California, Zachary Taylor and his…
“5 Things I Can’t Live Without”:
- My beautiful wife. I definitely “married up!”
- My wonderful kids – Colton (18) and Kelsey (21)
- Trips to the Central California Coast (Cayucos)
- Coaching Youth Soccer
- Exercise: runs, beach workouts, surfing, mountain biking
“5 Things You Don’t Know About Me”:
- I played Lacrosse in high school and in college at UC San Diego
- I played soccer on the UCSD soccer team for 2 years
- I love to read good fiction and biographies/auto-biographies
- I’ve traveled and surfed many spots around the world: Maldives in the Indian Ocean, Central America, Mainland and Baja Mexico, New Zealand…
- I am old. 🙂 (Not true Zach…Define old. 🙂
Thank you Zach for choosing Commerce to call your new home!